At Breathe, we love what we do and we love to share our knowledge, insight and enthusiasm. We are regularly invited as keynote speakers, guest lecturers and motivational speakers for events, conferences, university courses and school assemblies.
Some of the topics we can provide talks and advocacy on include:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurialism
- Motivational and inspirational speakers
- Social Enterprise
- Women in leadership
Programme specific topics:
- The role and importance of research in creative health
- Improving maternal mental health through singing
- Innovative approaches to Occupational Therapy
- The use of magic with young people who’ve had a brain injury
100% of Breathe’s profits are directly re-invested back into our work improving health and wellbeing in the community. By choosing Breathe to speak at your event, you will receive a fantastic speaker, whilst also doing something amazing to support health and wellbeing in the community.